7417 Davenport Divide
Download More Information
To be built
5 Bedroom, 5.5 Bath, 3 Living, 1 Dining, Study, Planning Room, Gameroom, Master and Guest on Main Level, and 3 Car Garage.
Located in the Exemplary Lake Travis ISD and the Summit at Sweetwater this 5 bedroom, 5 1/2 bath, 5,715 square foot home is a Cornerstone Design Group Contemporary. The stone and stucco elevation featuring metal panel accents and a Bronze metal roof complete the simple and clean look. Situated on a home site that has nice trees and a long hill country view. This home is perfect for entertaining family and friends, the openness and flow of the floor plan is truly incredible, with a covered porch and an abundance of natural light.
- Water: Lazy 9 MUD 1B Water District; Electric: Pedernales Electric; Gas: Texas Gas Services; Trash: ROS Solid Waste; Cable & Phone: Spectrum & AT&T Giga-power services
- Award Winning Lake Travis ISD currently serving the area: West Cypress Hills Elementary, Lake Travis Middle School, & Lake Travis High School
- 3.012 per $100; Lake Travis ISD - 1.4075, Travis County - 0.3838, Travis County ESD #6 - 0.1000, Lazy Nine MUD No 1B - 1.01, Travis Co. Healthcare - 0.1105
- HOA dues: $307.50 due Quarterly
- Engineered slab on grade foundation
- 24 gauge Metal Roofing
- Natural White SAWN 2 SIDES STONE, metal accents & STO Stucco exterior
- Sierra Pacific Full light patio doors
- Sierra Pacific wood, aluminum clad windows
- Custom made, Full light contemporary metal door.
- Landscape package includes sprinkler, sod and plantings
- Custom Architecturally site-specific design
- Hot water supply with circulation system that delivers virtually instant hot water at all taps
- Quality plumbing fixtures with cast iron tubs
- 3 zone Carrier high efficiency INFINITY SEER 16-20 air conditioning and NATURAL gas furnaces
- High speed RGS6 cable & Cat 5 telephone wiring, complete security system, and generous light fixture package
- Custom made cabinetry featuring natural granite or solid surface counters in Kitchen, Master & Powder baths with under mounted sinks
- Gas slot fireplace in the Great Room
- Extensive woodworking featuring custom designed cabinetry, wood cased windows
- Custom flooring throughout featuring stained hard wood flooring, quality porcelain tile and stain resistant wall-to-wall carpet
- Thermador stainless 48” gas sealed cook top with griddle, double ovens 1 convection, microwave, full size dishwasher, 30” Refrigerator & 24” Freezer Towers, & 36” BBQ Grill with access doors.