4708 Pecan Chase
Download More Information
5 Bedroom, 5.5 Bath, 1 Living, 2 Dining, playroom, gameroom/media, library, Study and 3 Car Garage. Master and Guest on main level.
Situated on a relatively gently sloping—big view homesite with views over Lakeway, this 5,856 square foot home is a Santa Barbara feel soft and warm contemporary estate. Located in the Gated Estate Community of Spanish Oaks and prestigious Lake Travis ISD. The community offers great benefits of a large community pool clubhouse, fishing pond and jogging trail.
- Austin Energy for Electric, WTCPUA, Hill Country Gas Company and Central Texas Technologies for Cable and Internet
- Award Winning Lake Travis ISD currently serving the area: Lake Pointe Elementary, Lake Travis Middle School, & Lake Travis High School
- 2.4921 per $100; Lake Travis ISD - 1.4075, Travis County - 0.4169, Travis Central Health - 0.1177, Travis County ESD 6 - 0.1000, West Travis Co. MUD - 0.45
- Amenities The Lodge pool & pavilion, miles of jogging trails and The Fish Camp. Memberships are available in the Spanish Oaks Golf Club.
- Gated Community with 24 Hour Manned Security
- Engineered post-tension slab on grade foundation
- Boral Large Barrel Concrete Tile Roof
- Stucco exterior
- Tile porches and patios with Pavestone driveway
- Full light JELD-WEN patio doors
- Custom made, Stained Wood Entry Door
- Architecturally designed landscape package includes sprinkler, sod and plantings
- Custom Architecturally site-specific design
- Sewer, Water and Propane on Property
- JELD-WEN wood casement windows
PROPOSED POOL INCLUDED IN PRICE OF THE HOME
- Hot water supply with circulation system that delivers virtually instant hot water at all taps
- Quality plumbing fixtures with cast iron tubs
- Water Heaters with Re-circulating pump
- 3 zone Carrier GREEN SPEED high efficiency SEER 16-19 air conditioning and propane furnaces
- Blown-In Blanket System Insulation
- High speed RGS6 cable & Cat 5 telephone wiring, complete security system
- Custom made stained and painted cabinetry featuring natural granite counters in Kitchen & Baths
- Gas fireplace in the Great Room
- Extensive woodworking featuring custom designed cabinetry, with side mount full extension ball bearing drawers.
- Extensive trim woodworking throughout
- 2 Panel square top, stained knotty alder interior doors
- Quality Light fixtures, plumbing fixtures, and hardware.
- Custom flooring throughout featuring stained hard wood flooring, quality porcelain tile and stain resistant wall-to-wall carpet
- Thermador stainless 48” gas cook top with griddle, double ovens 1 convection, microwave, under counter wine refrigerator, full size dishwasher, 24” built-in freezer and 30” built-in refrigerator
- Gutters around front and rear porches of the home
- Wrought– Iron Interior Railing
- 3 Cedar Faced Overhead Garage doors