Our Commitment To Keeping You Safe While Touring New Eppright Homes
In the current environment, it is important for all of us to act smarter and more consciously. With interest rates at nearly all-time lows, we here at Eppright Homes understand that now is a great time to secure your dream home.
- In order to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our employees and customers, as well as to do our part in trying to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 throughout the community, touring our available homes and homesites is until further notice By Appointment Only. We will arrange a time to meet you at one of our completed homes as our office is currently closed to the public.
- Scheduled appointments will be individual to you and no other customers will be present during your time. CDC recommendations will be followed during the appointment.
- We will refrain from handshaking.
- Social distancing (6 feet) during appointments will be employed.
- Extra steps will be taken to clean and sanitize high-touch point locations (door handles, restrooms, etc.) between appointments.
We understand that this is a rapidly evolving situation and we will post any changes to this protocol as conditions warrant. Please take care of yourself and your family. Together we will get through this. To make an appointment, please call Wesley Parks, AIA Director of Architecture at 512-505-0131.